First of all, thank you for taking a look at this blog and being willing to request a book review. Please read the info below if you are seeking a review for your book.
Genres I accept:
- Contemporary Fiction
- Historical fiction
- Mystery/whodunit/crime fiction
- biography (the only non-fiction I accept)
Genres I DO NOT accept
- Thriller or psychological suspense
- most romances, you would have to discuss this with me
- anything gothic, paranormal
I will not review any book that is sexually explicit or contains dark concepts, if the book is on the fence and you are not quite sure I will check other reviews and warnings. I don’t review non-fiction (hence the name My Addiction To Fiction).
Types of Posts
- Individual Book Reviews
- Book tags/book lists
- Book stacks/hauls
- Authors or blogger interview
Where Do I Showcase these Posts?
- Instagram: click here (when you buy the minimum Fiverr package this is included)
- Pinterest: click here (when you buy the minimum Fiverr package this is included)
- Goodreads: click here (This is an EXTRA. You must buy the ‘Extra’ on any package to include this, so it costs extra.)
- This WordPress Blog: click here (when you buy the minimum Fiverr package this is included)
- Amazon reviews: click here (This is an EXTRA. You must buy the ‘Extra‘ on any package to include this, so it costs extra.)
Where Do I NOT Showcase these Posts?
Terms and Conditions
When given a request for a review I have the right to decline it when I have heard what book it is and after receiving a free book (although this is unlikely). I also have the right to write a positive or negative review about the book, and I will tell you this prior to posting. I also have as much time as I need to write a good review and to read the book (although if you want a review within a fixed amount of time just tell me, I will tell you if I can).
Just to let you know if I don’t like a book and post a negative review or praise your book, for that matter, what I say is entirely my own opinion. And if you don’t agree that’s fine. You are completely entitled to your view. And neither one of us is right or wrong. It’s just a matter of opinion. 😉 I write reviews in a courteous way so that readers know that what I say is merely my opinion.
As you can probably tell I use a star rating system:
❤️= a favorite of mine
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ = Fabulous, I loved it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️= Quite good, very enjoyable
⭐️⭐️⭐️= Average, still enjoyable
⭐️⭐️= Not great, but readable
⭐️= Sorry, I did not enjoy this at all
QFTR stands for Questions for the Readers.
Book Reviews: Contact
If you would like to contact me with any questions about this click here. Reviews cost because they allow for a good quality book review! I am currently using Fiverr for this.
If you are unsure whether I will accept your review request contact me via Fiverr (button below) with the below info:
- the genre – it must be one that I accept (must be fiction not non-fiction)
- the sexual content of the book as I prefer little to none of this
- if you think the book may be dark or includes any paranormal activity as I prefer none of this
- the book title – I may already have the book otherwise we can arrange getting the ebook on my Kindle.
- what type of post you would like me to do
- the year when it was released, (you could send me an ARC)
- a blurb of the book
- any links eg. yourwebsite
- Also, could you tell me how you located this blog. I would be very interested.
If I do not reply to your email or Fiverr Message I do not wish to review your book. Simple.