First of all, thank you for taking a look at this blog and being willing to request a book review. Please read the info below if you are seeking a review for your book.
***COSTS NOW APPLY***
Genres I accept:
- Contemporary Fiction
- Historical fiction
- Mystery/whodunit/crime fiction
- biography (the only non-fiction I accept)
Genres I DO NOT accept
- anything gothic, paranormal
I will not review any book that is sexually explicit or contains dark concepts, if the book is on the fence and you are not quite sure I will check other reviews and warnings. I don’t review non-fiction (hence the name My Addiction To Fiction)
Types of Posts
- Individual Book Reviews
- Book Meme of the Week
- Soon to be introducing book tags/book lists
- Book stacks/hauls
- Interview authors or bloggers
- possibly accept guest posts
Where Do I Showcase these Posts?
- Instagram: click here
- Pinterest: click here
- Goodreads: click here, why don’t you make me a friend and vice versa.
- This WordPress Blog: click here
- I can review your book on Amazon as well
Terms and Conditions
When given a request for a review I have the right to decline it when I have heard what book it is and after receiving a free book (although this is unlikely). I also have the right to write a positive or negative review about the book, and I will tell you this prior to posting. I also have as much time as I need to write a good review and to read the book (although if you want a review within a fixed amount of time just tell me, I will tell you if I can).
Note: Just to let you know if I don’t like a book and post a negative review or praise your book, for that matter, what I say is entirely my own opinion. And if you don’t agree that’s fine. You are completely entitled to your view. And neither one of us is right or wrong. It’s just a matter of opinion. 🙂 I write reviews in a courteous way so that readers know that what I say is merely my opinion.
As you can probably tell I use a star rating system:
❤️= a favorite of mine
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ = Fabulous, I loved it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️= Quite good, very enjoyable
⭐️⭐️⭐️= Average, still enjoyable
⭐️⭐️= Not great, but readable
⭐️= Sorry, I did not enjoy this at all
Oh and QFTR stands for Questions for the Readers.
Book Reviews: Contact
If you would like to contact me (there is a link below) write ‘Requesting Review’ at the top of your comment just so when I see this I can get on to it ASAP. When requesting review be sure to tell me:
- the genre – it must be one that I accept (must be fiction not non-fiction)
- the sexual content of the book as I prefer little to none of this
- if you think the book may be dark or includes any paranormal activity- tell me what you think, I prefer none of this
- the book title and – I may already have the book otherwise we can arrange you sending me the physical copy of the book (I do not do digital copies such as ebooks)
- what type of post you would like me to do
- the year when it was released, (you could send me an ARC)
- a blurb of the book (optional)
- any links you would want me to link to eg. yourwebsite
- Also, could you tell me how you located this blog.
PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME: If my answer is a no I will not reply to your emails. However, if my answer is a Yes than check your emails – sometimes it will appear in the Spam folder.
So check your Spam folder – even though this blog is anything but!