Thanks to the lovely people who actually voted (you know who you are) in my poll last week about changing my book review titles!
And guess what! It’s my one-year blog anniversary today! So much has happened in one year its shocking. But this blog has grown in content and readers so thank you for all of you who came on this journey and have helped me. Keep on reading!
The Results are in…
After hours of counting the votes (okay fine, seconds) the overall result is that the readers of this blog would be more inclined to read a book review that has a ‘feature’ in the title.
I have gone through my past book reviews and have changed some to include a feature so you know a little more about what you are getting into before you click.
Here are some of the updated posts:
- Book Review: Hercule Poirot’s Christmas ft. A Christmas Themed Review
- Book Review: Matched by Ally Condie ft. me ranting about cheese factor
- Book Review: All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr ft. the book I can’t stop talking about
- Book Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard ft. My Shortest Book Review Ever!
- Book Review: Kill Code by Clive Fleury ft. a not for the faint-hearted cli-fi that I really hope does not happen in 2031
- Book Review: The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin ft. book or movie? Both terribly cheesy
- Book Review: Wonder ft. a heart-felt post written on March 15 2019
- Book Review: Fantastic Beasts Screenplay by J. K. Rowling ft. me coining the term ‘reading the film’
- Book Review: The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet ft. a hilarious, modern, witty take Pride and Prejudice
- Book Review: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng ft. a genre breakdown pie chart (this review is coming – you’re just going to have to wait)
How about you check them out?