Thanks so much Eternity Books! I am quite chuffed at my little site My Addiction To Fiction. I reckon it’s pretty neat and I do my best to keep it organized and interesting.
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate some bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
Did you meet any authors this year? If so, which ones?
I wish I could say yes to this one, but no.
What were your top 3 books this year (2019)?
Easy, this one I can answer: All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows and Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard.
What’s your most anticipated book of 2020?
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins. I really want to know what happened before The Hunger Games as we know it. And Hood by Jenny Elder Moke, I have read another book called Hood by Stephen Lawhead (King Raven series) about the legend of Robin Hood but am interested in this one too. Can you even have the same title again? Is that fair?
Coffee or Tea?
Tea, probably fruit or herbal tea. So soothing.
Which underrated book do you love?
Three Act Tragedy by Agatha Christie. I had never even heard of this before picking it up of the shelf. It is a great whodunnit. You can read my review here.
What would be your perfect night?
Uh, a good night’s sleep after reading a good book?
Random Question: If you could change anything on this blog, what would it be?
Making the menus more user friendly. I currently have got a massive list of content which is overwhelming and needs to be easily accessed. I like my theme though.
- Kristin Kraves Books
- It’s Just A Coffee Addicted Bibliophile
- Many Things Bookish
- The Lexington Bookie
- Paw-some Reads
- Another Book In The Wall
- For The Love of Books
- What is a book that’s been on your To Be Read shelf for way too long?
- What is your favorite cover of a book released in 2019?
- What was your top 3 reads of 2019 (could be the same as above)?
- What has been your favorite post you did this year?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is a country you have not visited yet but would like to go to?
- If you do book tags, what was your favorite one this past year (2019)? Otherwise what was your favorite you read on another book blog?